Thursday, February 27, 2020

continuation of filming

          Hello guys today I’m going to be talking about the ending of our filming. We were so excited that it was the last day of the filming process because we were so excited to start and edit. So for the last day of filming we decided to film at my house. Before everyone came over there was some thing that we had to do before everyone came over. We had to get some props together and get the costumes all done and ready. The other group mates that were coming over also had to bring some props too for the film. Like one person had to bring fake blood just in case we needed it and some clothes. I had to do some thing to get ready too like I had to make some props and get the furniture all ready. I had to help make the cut out of the “I’m going to kill you” sign and that took a while. We had to paint it and that took a couple of hours to dry and after it was done drying we had to cut it out. Cutting it out was kind of difficult because it had to be perfect and I’m not the best at cutting. I was only in a couple of clips that we shot that day, but the shots I was in I enjoyed it a lot. The first scene we shot we were all on the couch and we were watching a scary movie and in that part I was acting. The second scene we did I wasn’t in it, so I helped with filming and lighting. Which was a lot of fun, because I love to film and get the lighting good. In the other scenes we did I was not in so I did the filming and got the movie we were watching and paused and played it so it would be at the right scene. After we were done filming I got everything cleaned up and set so my parents wouldn’t be mad. Overall the filming was so so so much fun and I love the filming process and just filming it’s so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment