Monday, February 24, 2020

Movie filming started

        Hello everyone today I’m going to be talking about our movie filming and what I did. On Friday after school my group and I went over to the first house we were going to film at. The house we were filming at was Jakes house. When we got there we got out our storyboard and started to look around the house and make sure everything was set up right. After we knew everything was good we walked over to a store to get some props we needed. Once we got back from getting our props we started getting everything ready and prepared. We got everyone’s makeup done that needed to get done, and we got all the costumes on. We made sure the costumes and makeup if needed were the same thing as in the storyboard. We also made sure the lighting was just right and made sure we know what angles we were going to use. The lighting thing was a little difficult but it was ok because we finally got it right. For the first scene we filmed that day was the scene of where I get killed. For that I was acting I had to say my lines and do some acting I was really excited to do this scene. The next scene we filmed was where Alex starts to look for me, in this scene I helped film because I was not in this part of the movie. The next scene we filmed was where Alex Morgan and Jake looked for me. In this scene I was filming and it was fun! The fourth scene we filmed was where they find me in the bathroom dead. In this scene I was playing dead so for the whole scene I was laying in the tub dead. The last scene we filmed was when the lights go out and for this scene I was still playing dead in the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment